The methodological work concerns the development of methodological recommendations related to the interaction of citizens with state bodies (law enforcement, social, medical, etc.).
Such recommendations, as a rule, we formulate in certain check-lists and manuals, which we distribute to all interested persons – representatives of state bodies, the public, human rights defenders.
Methodological work allows to:
- Structure up-to-date information on available ways to study and resolve a particular problem.
- Choose the best option for decision-making by state authorities.
- Improve the quality of service delivery/provision to the public.
- Assess the level of cooperation with other process participants.
- Describe uniform requirements for evaluating the performance of a particular work, etc.